Call: 855.88CCSEM (22736) |
Click Each Job for More Info
Department: Child Welfare
Location: Southfield, Michigan
Position Type: Part-time
Days/Hours Worked: Days and hours of work are Monday - Friday, flexible, 20 hours per week within hours of Child Welfare operations, as assigned
Education Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree preferred
The Client Services Coordinator aids Child Welfare clients and staff completing a number of necessary activities to ensure that the department remains in compliance and provide first contact for clients in need of support. This position assists with maintaining client files, employee schedules and appointments as assigned, attends to general office procedures, responds to phone calls, and makes the appropriate referrals. This position must be able to multi-task and respond to all clients with kindness and respect.
• Transportation of paperwork to court, children and parents to visitation, as necessary
• Scan and upload program documents into internal data system and state automated system daily
• Data entry of specific program related requirements into the states automated system
• Organize and create case files as needed
• Send out quarterly reminders to Foster parents about tracked medical and dental appointments
• Assist Licensing department with placement efforts, as needed
• Receives incoming calls and walk-in traffic; requests that clients register to determine the nature of their visit/needs and directs them to the appropriate staff person
• Performs other related duties as assigned by the Assistant Director- Child Welfare
Department: All Saints Soup Kitchen & Food Pantry
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Position Type: Part-time
Rate of Pay: $15/hour
Days/Hours Worked: 28 hours/week
Education Requirements: High school diploma/GED required.
Experience Requirements: Must be fluent in both English and Spanish
• Social services or ministry experience with under-served populations preferred.
• Experience in food handling, including perishable products, food distribution and familiarity with inventory control procedures a plus.
• Ability to effectively communicate both in English and Spanish; Bi-lingual strongly desired.
• Complete food safety/sanitation training within 120 days from hire.
• Knowledge of food safety management and inventory control.
• Organization/time management/planning skills to include effective multi-tasking.
The All Saints Soup Kitchen & Food Pantry (ASSKFP) – Assistant Manager is responsible to assist with ASSKFP operations. This includes but is not limited to order, receive, sort and store incoming food bank purchases and donated food. Reporting to the ASSKFP Program Manager, this position further ensures food handling meets health and safety requirements and takes responsibility for the security of the food pantry and coordinates program volunteers.