Call: 855.88CCSEM (22736) |
Click Each Job for More Info
Department: Adult Day Center- Auburn Hills
Location: Auburn Hills, Michigan
Position Type: Full Time
Days/Hours Worked: The core days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in a health or human services, gerontology, or related field for the dementia-specific location;
• In coordination with the CPO, develop and carry out strategic plan for the adult day health center operations
• Attend and facilitate agency and department meetings, training as required; maintaining minutes as assigned
• Represent CCSEM at community events and conduct oneself in an ethical, mature and professional manner with
honesty and integrity, welcoming clients, coworkers and other stakeholders with dignity and respect
• Assure program compliance with funding and programming requirements of AAA 1-b and other funding
• Supervise Site Staff for the Adult Day Centers in Auburn Hills or St. Clair Shores
• Develop new programming and expand current programming
• Assist Chief Program Officer with additional projects and duties as assigned
Department: Child Welfare
Location: Southfield, Michigan
Position Type: Part-time
Days/Hours Worked: Days and hours of work are Monday - Friday, flexible, 20 hours per week within hours of Child Welfare operations, as assigned
Education Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree preferred
The Client Services Coordinator aids Child Welfare clients and staff completing a number of necessary activities to ensure that the department remains in compliance and provide first contact for clients in need of support. This position assists with maintaining client files, employee schedules and appointments as assigned, attends to general office procedures, responds to phone calls, and makes the appropriate referrals. This position must be able to multi-task and respond to all clients with kindness and respect.
• Transportation of paperwork to court, children and parents to visitation, as necessary
• Scan and upload program documents into internal data system and state automated system daily
• Data entry of specific program related requirements into the states automated system
• Organize and create case files as needed
• Send out quarterly reminders to Foster parents about tracked medical and dental appointments
• Assist Licensing department with placement efforts, as needed
• Receives incoming calls and walk-in traffic; requests that clients register to determine the nature of their visit/needs and directs them to the appropriate staff person
• Performs other related duties as assigned by the Assistant Director- Child Welfare
Department: Behavioral Health
Location: Monroe, Michigan
Position Type: Part Time, hourly
Rate of Pay: $13/hour
Days/Hours Worked: 24 hours per week
Education Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent GED
Special Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of recovery time • Knowledge of addiction recovery • Complete 40 hours of required (C-CAR) Recovery Coach training with 90 days of hire date
• Completes intake assessments with each client and provide constant supervision.
• Records client vital signs and assesses for health or safety risks.
• Understands and is familiar with Stages of Change.
• Understands and implements Motivational Interviewing during face-to-face meetings with clients.
• Facilitates early intervention groups to individuals in pre-contemplation phase of recovery.
• Meets with individuals and utilizes the CCSEM ECO MAP and recovery plans to evaluates areas of strengths and identify barriers to recovery.
• Assists with transportation to treatment centers.
• Assists in maintaining cleanliness of facility.
• Provides follow-up calls, and check-in calls on clients in recovery as form of additional support.
• Follows up with clients who have been discharged and provides post-treatment support.
• All contacts (phone and face-to-face) are logged into the CCSEM AWARDS electronic record system.
• Submit monthly contact report to Clinical supervisor by the 5th of each month.
• All other duties as assigned.
Department: All Saints Soup Kitchen & Food Pantry
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Position Type: Part-time
Rate of Pay: $15/hour
Days/Hours Worked: 28 hours/week
Education Requirements: High school diploma/GED required.
Experience Requirements: Must be fluent in both English and Spanish
• Social services or ministry experience with under-served populations preferred.
• Experience in food handling, including perishable products, food distribution and familiarity with inventory control procedures a plus.
• Ability to effectively communicate both in English and Spanish; Bi-lingual strongly desired.
• Complete food safety/sanitation training within 120 days from hire.
• Knowledge of food safety management and inventory control.
• Organization/time management/planning skills to include effective multi-tasking.
The All Saints Soup Kitchen & Food Pantry (ASSKFP) – Assistant Manager is responsible to assist with ASSKFP operations. This includes but is not limited to order, receive, sort and store incoming food bank purchases and donated food. Reporting to the ASSKFP Program Manager, this position further ensures food handling meets health and safety requirements and takes responsibility for the security of the food pantry and coordinates program volunteers.