Call: 855.88CCSEM (22736) |
Department: Behavioral Health Services - Monroe & Detroit
Location: Monroe & Detroit
Position Type: Part-time
Rate of Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
Days/Hours Worked: The core CCSEM business days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. as assigned.
Education Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s degree in related health/human service field preferred
Experience Requirements: Knowledge and/or experience with behavioral/medical health services and funding sources preferred. Any combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position
Special Requirements: Position requires a highly organized person with good interpersonal skills, excellent customer service and a team builder attitude willing to assist and support others.
The Office Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner(provider). The position requires maintaining the provider’s client list, coordinating the provider’s schedule, assisting with client follow-up, and coordinating care with primary/specialty care pharmacies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides administrative and clerical support to the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
• Coordinates scheduling and follow up appointments with front desk staff at all offices serviced by provider
• Ensures clinical documentation is prepared before appointments.
• Maintain a client list with daily updates to EHR
• Obtained and followed up on clinical documents needed, such as authorizations and medical consents.
• Coordinate care with insurance companies, primary/specialty providers, and local pharmacies.
• Conduct oneself in an ethical, mature, and professional manner with honesty and integrity, welcoming clients, coworkers, and other stakeholders with dignity and respect.
• Other duties as assigned by the Office Manager and/or Clinical Services Manager