Our Senior Outreach Program food supplies are running low! We are asking for your help to collect the following items for delivery to our homebound seniors:
We continuously collect the following items throughout the year. We encourage your parish, organization, or group, to consider ongoing food drives for this mission.
• Snacks (any kind individually packaged)
• Crackers (individual packs – lunchbox sizes already portioned)
• Chips (individual bags – lunchbox sizes already portioned)
• Granola Bars (individually wrapped)
• Canned vegetables
• Canned fruit
• Canned soups
• Canned stews
• Canned chili
• Canned food items in general
• Gift cards in any denomination to Kroger, Meijer, or Walmart
Click here to view or download a flyer.
If you are interested in setting up a food or supply drive, click here or contact Isabella Agby at email@example.com or call 586-416-2300 ext. 3653