Silent and Live Auctions • Dinner • Music • Dancing
Save the date and make your reservation today to help Catholic Charities of Southeast Michigan expand the daily acts of love we are blessed to annually provide to more than 15,000 individuals and families throughout the region! Proceeds make it possible for CCSEM to continue and expand daily acts of love for pregnant women, infants, children, teens, seniors, families, and those needing help in crisis.
“To change the world, we must be good to those who cannot repay us.” -Pope Francis
4:30 pm: Mass (optional) – St. Thomas More Parish, 4580 Adams Rd. Troy, MI
6:00 pm: Registration / Cocktail Hour
Our Annual Celebration 2017 will celebrate Mercy in Action:
- Creating families through adoption
- Protecting children through foster care
- Extending the love of Jesus through Christian service
- Caring for those with physical and emotional challenges
- Feeding the hungry
- Protecting the unborn
- Supporting those in crisis
- Helping shelter immigrants and refugees
- Assisting those new to our country to become Americans
Paper tickets are not required – simply register online and sign-in at the event on April 29.
New sponsorship packages now available to professional offices, business, and institutions.
For more information contact 248-548-4044 ext. 3621 or firstname.lastname@example.org